2006 Mission of Peace to Israel — June 25-June 29, 2006
Join International Business and Political Leaders as we travel to the land of ISRAEL!
Fifty of the world’s leaders in business, venture capital and investment banking will accept this "invitation only" Peace Mission to Israel, June 25 – 29, 2006.
Our Guests of Honor are Former Attorney General of the United States John Ashcroft and Former Secretary of Health Tommy Thompson.
The Mission will be sponsored by IDT Corporation, Greenberg Traurig LLP and Rodman & Renshaw, LLC and hosted by Words Can Heal, and the Global Business Leadership Council and implemented by Global Capital Associates.
This spectacular Mission will feature:
- Meetings with Israel’s political leaders including former Prime Ministers: Benjamin Netanyahu, Ehud Barak, and Nobel Prize winner Shimon Peres; Minister of Health, Dan Naveh; and Former Minister of Housing, General Effie Eitam.
- A special high-level meeting with the King of Jordan, His Royal Majesty, King Abdullah in the Royal Palace in Amman (pending).
- Exclusive touring of Israel featuring once-in-a-lifetime helicopter trips to the Crater in the South of Israel.
- Network with hi-level peers from America’s business elite and formulate partnerships and entrepreneurial ventures.
- The opportunity to gain an insiders’ view of Israel’s legendary Israel Defense Forces through exclusive tours headed by Senior Military Commanders, including the Chief of Staff, a visit to the Defense Ministry’s nerve center in Tel Aviv.
- A special awards dinner where the Acting Prime Minister of Israel has been invited to present and personally congratulate all the recipients of the 2006 Theodor Herzl Award.
During this unforgettable week you will touch history and feel the future. It is truly the experience of a lifetime.